OS X Mavericks has lots more social support and allows you to add Internet Accounts in just a few short steps. After adding Facebook, you can even import photos automatically to your Contacts. Here's how:
- Click on the Apple in the upper left hand corner of your Mac's screen.
- Now click on System Preferences.
- From the System Preferences pane, click on Internet Accounts.
- Now click on Facebook in the left hand panel of accounts you have configured.
- In the lower right hand corner of the window, click on Get Profile Photos....
- Confirm that you'd like Facebook to pull your friend's profile photos by clicking on Update Contacts in the last popup.
That's all there is to it. OS X will update your actual Contacts with photos from Facebook by scanning any phone numbers or emails in your Facebook account. If you've done this, let us know how it worked for you.
Appeals court dismisses anti-conservative bias lawsuit against Apple
An appeals court has dismissed a lawsuit claiming Apple, Google, Facebook, and Twitter were biased against conservative views.
Apple TV+ lands its biggest film yet
Apple TV+ has landed the right to 'Killers of the Flower Moon', a Martin Scorsese film starring Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Anker just launched a $100 Lightning cable — it's as opulent as it sounds
Nothing says "I'm rich" like a 24K gold charging cable.
Get these Star Wars games on sale today for Star Wars Day!
Get great deals on Star Wars games past and present for this Star Wars Day.