OS X Mavericks has lots more social support and allows you to add Internet Accounts in just a few short steps. After adding Facebook, you can even import photos automatically to your Contacts. Here's how:
- Click on the Apple in the upper left hand corner of your Mac's screen.
- Now click on System Preferences.
- From the System Preferences pane, click on Internet Accounts.
- Now click on Facebook in the left hand panel of accounts you have configured.
- In the lower right hand corner of the window, click on Get Profile Photos....
- Confirm that you'd like Facebook to pull your friend's profile photos by clicking on Update Contacts in the last popup.
That's all there is to it. OS X will update your actual Contacts with photos from Facebook by scanning any phone numbers or emails in your Facebook account. If you've done this, let us know how it worked for you.
This new Stillwater trailer is heartwarming and wholesome
Apple TV+ has a new show coming and it includes a talking panda. What more need you know?
Review: Anda Seat's Dark Demon is a gamer's dream
Anda Seat's Dark Demon gaming chair is a rugged, durable gaming chair perfect for intense gaming.
DEVONthink 3.6 adds Big Sur support and workflow improvements
DEVONthink 3.6 takes the already great app and gets it ready for macOS Big Sur and more.
15 Nintendo Switch accessories that will bring joy during the holidays!
Looking for some last-minute holiday gifts for Nintendo Switch owners? Here are some great options!