OS X Mavericks has lots more social support and allows you to add Internet Accounts in just a few short steps. After adding Facebook, you can even import photos automatically to your Contacts. Here's how:
- Click on the Apple in the upper left hand corner of your Mac's screen.
- Now click on System Preferences.
- From the System Preferences pane, click on Internet Accounts.
- Now click on Facebook in the left hand panel of accounts you have configured.
- In the lower right hand corner of the window, click on Get Profile Photos....
- Confirm that you'd like Facebook to pull your friend's profile photos by clicking on Update Contacts in the last popup.
That's all there is to it. OS X will update your actual Contacts with photos from Facebook by scanning any phone numbers or emails in your Facebook account. If you've done this, let us know how it worked for you.
Apple must pay $85M to WiLan after patent retrial
Apple has been ordered to pay WiLan the sum of $85M over a patent infringement, following a retrail of a case last year.
Tim Cook: Apple will donate to groups helping fight Coronavirus
Tim Cook has announced that Apple will be donating money to efforts to fight Coronavirus.
Apple killed The Apple Archive after just 10 days
The Apple Archive, a stunning, unofficial tribute to Apple history has been buried under copyright strikes over its video content.
Great video editing software for your Mac
You don't need to buy expensive video-editing software to get the job done. Here are some of the hottest video-editing software for Mac on the market today.