If you use the Podcasts app to listen and watch podcasts, you can also create custom stations that'll filter in podcasts based on which subscriptions you add to that section. You can think of stations as nothing more than creating playlists just like you do in the Music app.
- Launch the Podcasts app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the My Stations tab along the bottom of the screen.
- Now tap on the New Station button.
- Name your station and then tap Save.
- You'll now be taken to a screen where you can add from your current subscriptions to that station. Once you're done, just tap the blue Done button in the upper right hand corner.
That's all there is to it. Notice you'll have to be subscribed to podcasts in order to create stations, so make sure you do that first before you attempt to create custom stations.
On Apple and the FBI regarding privacy, from San Bernardino to Pensacola
We compare two of the most high-profile Apple news stories in recent memory.
Apple and Google accused of using market dominance to cripple competition
Sonos, Tile, Basecamp and PopSockets have all testified to a House antitrust committee, stating that big tech firms like Amazon, Apple and Google used their market dominance and bullying business tactics to crush competition.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
The perfect fit for smaller spaces, the best 32-inch TVs
Big-screen TVs are the greatest, but a 55-inch probably doesn't make much sense in your bedroom, kitchen, or smaller living room. 32 inches is often the perfect size for these spaces, and these are the best 32-inch TVs you can buy.