If you use the Podcasts app to listen and watch podcasts, you can also create custom stations that'll filter in podcasts based on which subscriptions you add to that section. You can think of stations as nothing more than creating playlists just like you do in the Music app.
- Launch the Podcasts app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the My Stations tab along the bottom of the screen.
- Now tap on the New Station button.
- Name your station and then tap Save.
- You'll now be taken to a screen where you can add from your current subscriptions to that station. Once you're done, just tap the blue Done button in the upper right hand corner.
That's all there is to it. Notice you'll have to be subscribed to podcasts in order to create stations, so make sure you do that first before you attempt to create custom stations.
Apple Music, Apple Arcade, App Store and more experiencing outages
A number of Apple's services, including Apple Book, iCloud Mail, Photos, and more, are currently experiencing performance issues.
iOS 14.2 hints that EarPods won't come in the box with the iPhone 12
A copy change found in the iOS 14.2 beta suggests that Apple may be removing more than just the power adapter from the iPhone 12 box.
Twitter opens up voice tweets to more iOS users
After letting a limited group of people test voice tweets in June, Twitter is now opening the option up to more iOS users.
All the limited and special edition Nintendo Switch consoles you can buy
Don't want your Nintendo Switch to look like everyone else's? These limited edition Switch consoles will stand out in a crowd—and you can buy one today.