We've already covered deleting individual messages in iOS 7 so here's how to delete them in the Messages for Mac app:
- Launch the Messages app on your Mac.
- Find the message thread you'd like to delete a single message from.
- Click on the message you'd like to delete one time so it's highlighted a darker blue than the rest of your messages.
- Now right-click on the message.
- From the menu that appears, click on Delete.
- That particular message will be removed from the thread.
That's all there is to it. It isn't a very obvious option, but it is there.
'Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special' has its first trailer
It wouldn't be Christmas without Mariah Carey making an appearance on our TVs, would it?
Nintendo Switch is back in stock for its normal $299 price!
The Nintendo Switch is finally back in stock for its regular retail price of $299. Do not miss your chance to get one right now. The Switch sells out fast and is rarely in stock. You won't regret it.
Some great indy apps go unnoticed. Devs, here's how to tell me about them
If you're an independent app developer I want to hear from you. Here's how to get in touch.
Which color Nintendo Switch Lite fits you best?
Choosing between three Switch Lite colors beckons the question: "Which one should I get?" We break down the differences to help you reach the best decision.