We've already covered deleting individual messages in iOS 7 so here's how to delete them in the Messages for Mac app:
- Launch the Messages app on your Mac.
- Find the message thread you'd like to delete a single message from.
- Click on the message you'd like to delete one time so it's highlighted a darker blue than the rest of your messages.
- Now right-click on the message.
- From the menu that appears, click on Delete.
- That particular message will be removed from the thread.
That's all there is to it. It isn't a very obvious option, but it is there.
Plan your day with Hour Blocks and its amazing iOS 14 Home screen widgets
Planning your day is no fun but sometimes you find an app that goes some way to making it less boring. Hour Blocks does a decent job and it looks lovely, too.
Scribble Together gets the coolest iOS 14 App Clip we've seen so far
Scribble Together has released its new App Clip for Scribble Together, which will allow users to collaborate on a Scribble Together whiteboard even if they don't have the app.
TikTok is being banned in the U.S. from Sunday, September 20
The U.S. Department of Commerce will ban TikTok and WeChat from U.S app stores from Sunday.
Pick the best Eufy RoboVac for you with our handy guide
Eufy makes some pretty compelling robotic vacuums and there are a lot to choose from. With a vast difference between the lower end, more affordable models and the smarter, connected, high end options, there are many factors to consider when deciding which model would be best for your household. We have compared the best of Eufy's RoboVac range here so you can find the right one for you.