If you've already saved a lot of them, there's little reason to keep them hanging around in the Messages app. Deleting them all one by one would be a daunting and tedious task. Instead, you can delete multiple images or videos at once in the Messages app. You've just got to know where to look!
Before continuing, make sure you're running iOS 8 or higher on your iPhone or iPad, otherwise you won't see some of the options in the steps below.
How to delete multiple pictures and videos at once in Messages for iOS
- Launch the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the message thread you'd like to delete pictures or videos from.
- Tap on the Details button in the top right.
- Tap and hold on an image or video you'd like to delete under the Attachments section.
- Tap on More in the popup menu.
- Select all the images you'd like to delete by tapping on them.
- Tap on the trash icon in the lower right-hand corner.
- Tap on Delete Attachments in the popup menu.
Review: Free Your Tea Subscription Box is personalized just for your tastes
The Free Your Tea Subscription Box uses a number of methods to get you your perfect blend of teas each month.
Forrest Gump's $100k in Apple stock is now worth almost $49 billion
Forrest Gump hit theaters this week 26 years ago. If Gump's $100,000 investment in Apple Computer was real it'd now net him a cool $48.6 billion.
U.S. considering TikTok ban, says Pompeo
The U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says that the government is 'certainly looking into' banning TikTok and other Chinese social media platforms in the U.S.
Get the most out of your iMac with these nifty accessories
Your all-in-one iMac is a feat of engineering, but unless you accessorize it properly, it’s just a big TV on your desk. You’ll need a kick-ass mouse, a great keyboard, some sweet speakers, and more.