Tying your Rdio or Spotify account to Shazam not only creates that playlist for you, it lets you to listen to entire songs right inside the Shazam app as well! You have to have a paid subscription to either Spotify or Rdio in order for this to work. You won't be able to play full songs or listen on-demand if you don't. If you aren't sure about a subscription to either service, both offer free trials you can take advantage of first.
How to turn Shazam tags into Rdio and Spotify playlists instantly
- Download Shazam or Shazam Encore if you don't have them already — Encore is a paid version but ad free.
- Launch the Shazam app.
- Tap on the My Shazam tab in the bottom navigation.
- Tap on the Settings icon on the top right corner.
- Tap on either Connect to Rdio or Connect to Spotify.
- Tap on Play Full Tracks.
- Sign into either Rdio or Spotify on the next screen.
- You'll receive a confirmation at the top of the screen that a Shazam playlist has been added to either Spotify or Rdio.
- You'll find the playlist in the Playlists section of either the Rdio or Spotify app.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
You might soon be able to set default apps on iPhones, iPads, and HomePods
Hell has frozen over. Pigs are flying. And cats and dogs are living together in perfect harmony
Apple reopens 2 more stores in China, bringing total to 17.
Apple has reopened a further two stores in China, bringing the total of stores now operating in the country up to 17.
A new Twitter for Mac update fixes an annoying notifications bug
Twitter today released an updated version of its Mac app, complete with a fix for an irritating notifications issue.
Your Fitbit Alta HR just got a little more bling with these bracelet bands
Some people think that once you buy a fitness tracker that you have to stick to traditional bands, and you know what we call those people? Wrong! There's such a variety of stylish bracelet bands and options out there for your Fitbit Alta HR.