Wait, what? You didn't know that? Well, neither did I, not until this week! Whether you forget that birthday or just want to give a random gift of kindness, Siri can help you do it quickly and easily. All you have to do is ask!
How to send an iTunes gift card using Siri
- Press and hold your Home button to launch Siri.
- Say something like "I want to purchase an iTunes gift card."
- Siri will automatically launch iTunes and bring up the iTunes gift card option.
- Fill out the required information, select an amount, and tap Next in the top right corner.
- Select the gift card theme you want to use and tap Next again.
- Confirm everything looks okay and tap Buy in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter any iTunes account info to finish the purchase and you're done!
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
iMore senior editor from 2011 to 2015.
Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile has a worldwide release date, and it's closer than you may think
Spotify, Epic and more brand Apple's changes 'a mockery of the DMA' on the eve of seismic iOS deadline
Apple backtracks iOS 17.4 web app changes in EU just weeks after citing "security and privacy concerns"