OS X Mavericks brings with it an all new Maps app. If you use an iPhone or iPad, you're probably already familiar with it. One of the best features of Maps for Mavericks is the ability to ping directions right to any iPhone or iPad associated with your Apple ID. Here's how:
- Launch the Maps app from your Mac running OS X Mavericks.
- In the top navigation, click on Directions.
- In the Directions menu that's now on the right of the screen, enter in the directions you'd like to send to your iPhone or iPad.
- Once you have a route selected and directions on the screen, click on the Share icon in the top main menu and choose the device you'd like to send the directions to.
- Check your iPhone or iPad for a push notification.
That's all there is to it. Your iPhone or iPad don't even need to be on the same WiFi network in order to receive directions since Maps pulls from any device that's associated with your Apple ID. You can also use this method to share directions many other ways including through email, iMessage, AirDrop, Facebook, and more.
Get the Aviary Twitter app for just $1.99, today only!
You haven't lived until you've used a third-party Twitter app like Aviary. You want to live, don't you?
Apple's Cyber Monday iPhone SE sale essentially makes the price $290
The iPhone SE is already an incredible price, even without any discounts, but with Apple's Black Friday sale, you can get one for a song.
Which AirPods should you buy on Black Friday?
Thinking of buying AirPods for Black Friday but can't decide which ones you should get? I've got some advice that should help you decide.
Need a clicker for your Apple TV? Here are the best
Whether you hate the Siri Remote, lost your old one, or just scouting out the market, here are our favorite remotes to control your Apple TV.