If you need to quickly change the time of an event or appointment in your iPhone or iPad's Calendar, the today view gives you an incredibly easy way of doing so by dragging and dropping instead of entering into edit mode for each event you need to change. Unfortunately, the Calendar app doesn't make the option very obvious. But once you know where it's at, we're pretty sure you'll prefer it over editing individual events when it comes time to plan your day.
How to move a calendar event or appointment on iPhone or iPad by dragging and dropping
- Launch the Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Toggle list view off at the top if it isn't already.
- Tap on the day you need to switch things around for.
- Press and hold on the event you need to change the time for. It will change to a darker color.
- Drag the event to the time you need to move it to and release it when it's at the correct time.
Developer interview: Steve Troughton-Smith talks iOS 14, WWDC, and more
We caught up with Steve Troughton-Smith to talk about WWDC as a remote conference, and his hopes and dreams for iOS 14.
Apple loses appeal in Italy over iPhone slow down scandal
A court in Italy has upheld a ruling that Apple slowed down iPhones unlawfully, for which Apple was made to pay 10 million euros in fines.
Apple unveils 'Ted Lasso' first look for TV+, debuting August 14
Apple has given its first look at TV+ comedy 'Ted Lasso', which it has announced will debut on August 14.
Add some extra protection with these waterproof cases for iPad Air 3
Splish, splash, don't let your iPad take a bath! Keep your iPad Air 3 (2019) clean and dry with a waterproof case.