Have a lot of appointments and meetings to juggle? Would it make your life a little easier to be able to easily see how long it will take you to get from one place to another? Apple's Calendar can use location information to figure out just that, and best of all, it's easy!
How to get travel times with Calendar for iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the event you'd like to calculate a travel time for or create a new one.
- Tap on Edit at the top right.
- Tap on Travel Time.
- Turn On travel time.
- Tap on Starting Location and tell Calendar your starting location either by entering an address or the name of a place or business.
- Tap on Based on location for either driving or walking directions.
- Tap on Edit Event at the top.
- Tap Done.
- Look for travel time under the date area.