iMore show 303: Apple vs. Samsung, iOS 6 vs. Android
Rene and Seth discuss Apple's major patent windfall, the UK order for Apple to apologize to Samsung, how iOS 6 compares to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, and how Apple will make the iPad mini. This is the iMore show!
Apple vs. Samsung
- Apple granted another sweeping smartphone patent. Anyone else want to play global thermonuclear patent war?
- U.K. courts order Apple to state Samsung didn't copy iPad
AT&T vs Verizon
iOS 6 vs Android
- How iOS 6's flagship features compare to past versions, and to Android 4.1, BlackBerry 10, and Windows Phone 8
iPad mini vs Rene & Seth
- Why Apple would release a 7-inch iPad
- How Apple could implement the iPad mini interface
- How Apple could handle the iPad mini display -- Retina or not
- What Apple could call the 7-inch iPad
- Georgia (GeorgiaTiPb
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
You can reach all of us on Twitter @iMore, or you can email us at email@example.com
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.