Georgia Dow and Lory Gil are joined by TWiT's Megan Morrone for some AirPod 3 rumors and a deep look at Apple News+ one month into the service. They also discuss the delayed release of Galaxy Fold and iFixit's teardown (and subsequent removal from their website) of the new device.
- Megan Morrone 💙 (@meganmorrone) | Twitter
- AirPods 3 rumors: noise-canceling, water resistant?
- News+ free trial has ended for first-day subscribers
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Teardown - iFixit
- iFixit posts, and then pulls, its teardown of the Galaxy Fold
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
NJ Supreme Court rules you can be forced to give up your phone’s passcode
In a 4-3 decision, the New Jersey Supreme Court ruled Monday that the Fifth Amendment did not protect this particular defendant.
Ooredoo ONE subscribers can now get an Apple TV 4K with their TV plan
Subscribers to Qatari TV company Ooredoo can get a free Apple TV 4K with their ONE plan right now.
EU says it is 'aware' of Facebook Gaming and Microsoft xCloud concerns
The European Commission has said it is "aware" of concerns over Apple's App Store rules regarding recent news over Microsoft's Project xCloud gaming service and Facebook Gaming.
Apple's Mac and MacBook collection all in one place
Apple's Mac laptop and desktop lineup is more versatile than you may realize.