For some strange reason, our tip box is now overflowing with 960x640 screenshots (what, no iPad love?) showing a few changes from today's iOS 5 beta 2 release. Among the more interesting ones:
- Welcome screen now has an info button to give you your UDID number, should you have failed to record it previously (Thanks Apple!)
- The iCloud icon in settings is no longer purple. Long live brush metal cone fill!
- Lock screen notifications get a new, single pop up. You can pull down the full list if you like, and if you get multiple notifications, they start to stack again like they did previously.
- Wi-Fi sync in now working, but you need to be connected to a power source.
- iCloud has bumped Exchange from the top spot in mail account setup, while MobileMe has been condemned to the bottom.
We'll update as we receive more. Screenshots after the break!
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
Review: Free Your Tea Subscription Box is personalized just for your tastes
The Free Your Tea Subscription Box uses a number of methods to get you your perfect blend of teas each month.
Forrest Gump's $100k in Apple stock is now worth almost $49 billion
Forrest Gump hit theaters this week 26 years ago. If Gump's $100,000 investment in Apple Computer was real it'd now net him a cool $48.6 billion.
U.S. considering TikTok ban, says Pompeo
The U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says that the government is 'certainly looking into' banning TikTok and other Chinese social media platforms in the U.S.
Get the most out of your iMac with these nifty accessories
Your all-in-one iMac is a feat of engineering, but unless you accessorize it properly, it’s just a big TV on your desk. You’ll need a kick-ass mouse, a great keyboard, some sweet speakers, and more.