iOS 5 beta 2 gallery
For some strange reason, our tip box is now overflowing with 960x640 screenshots (what, no iPad love?) showing a few changes from today's iOS 5 beta 2 release. Among the more interesting ones:
- Welcome screen now has an info button to give you your UDID number, should you have failed to record it previously (Thanks Apple!)
- The iCloud icon in settings is no longer purple. Long live brush metal cone fill!
- Lock screen notifications get a new, single pop up. You can pull down the full list if you like, and if you get multiple notifications, they start to stack again like they did previously.
- Wi-Fi sync in now working, but you need to be connected to a power source.
- iCloud has bumped Exchange from the top spot in mail account setup, while MobileMe has been condemned to the bottom.
We'll update as we receive more. Screenshots after the break!
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.