For some strange reason, our tip box is now overflowing with 960x640 screenshots (what, no iPad love?) showing a few changes from today's iOS 5 beta 2 release. Among the more interesting ones:
- Welcome screen now has an info button to give you your UDID number, should you have failed to record it previously (Thanks Apple!)
- The iCloud icon in settings is no longer purple. Long live brush metal cone fill!
- Lock screen notifications get a new, single pop up. You can pull down the full list if you like, and if you get multiple notifications, they start to stack again like they did previously.
- Wi-Fi sync in now working, but you need to be connected to a power source.
- iCloud has bumped Exchange from the top spot in mail account setup, while MobileMe has been condemned to the bottom.
We'll update as we receive more. Screenshots after the break!
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
This new Stillwater trailer is heartwarming and wholesome
Apple TV+ has a new show coming and it includes a talking panda. What more need you know?
Review: Anda Seat's Dark Demon is a gamer's dream
Anda Seat's Dark Demon gaming chair is a rugged, durable gaming chair perfect for intense gaming.
DEVONthink 3.6 adds Big Sur support and workflow improvements
DEVONthink 3.6 takes the already great app and gets it ready for macOS Big Sur and more.
15 Nintendo Switch accessories that will bring joy during the holidays!
Looking for some last-minute holiday gifts for Nintendo Switch owners? Here are some great options!