iPhone 3G S Early Review Roundup
Well, it looks like UPS did indeed deliver a few iPhone 3G S a tad early. Heh. And here's what some of the top guns in tech thought of Apple's newest handset.
Overall, most felt it was evolution rather than revolution, a solid update if not one re-forged in the unicorn tears of it's ancestors. Is the best getting better enough? TiPb will tell you our thoughts after we stand in line tomorrow and grab ours. If you're waiting as well, check out the reviews and let us know what you think:
- Chicago Sun Times: Review: iPhone 3G S is a slick upgrade for a slick device
- CNET: Apple iPhone 3G S - 32GB - black (AT&T)
- Engadget: iPhone 3GS Review
- Gizmodo: iPhone 3GS Review
- New York Times: Apple Fills in Some Gaps With Latest iPhone
- USA Today: Upgrade makes great iPhone even better
- Wall Street Journal: New iPhone Is Better Model–Or Just Get OS 3.0
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.