Marc, Seth, and Rene iterate about OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, how to balance security with convenience for user permissions, and Google Chrome for Android, and interrogate Michael Flarup from Robotcat and Pixel Resort. This is Iterate!
- Our podcast feed
- Download Directly
- OS X Mountain Lion (opens in new tab)
- Back to the iPad: What Apple should take from OS X Mountain Lion and give to iOS 6
- iMessage and Poor User Experiences
- Address Book tagging
- iOS 6 and privacy: How Apple should draw inspiration from Android for better app permissions
- Google Chrome for Android... tabs on top!
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of iMore.com
If you're one of the best-of-the-best-of-the-best in mobile design for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, or Windows Phone, we'd love to get you on the show, or if you've found a drop-dead gorgeous app on any platform and really want us to talk about it, contact us and let us know.
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
Any news about this becoming a video podcast to show your examples?
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.