What you need to know
- Tablets App is an iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch app for tracking your medication.
- Users can be reminded to take their medication to avoid missing any.
- Medication profiles can be shared with other people to help ensure it's being taken.
If you need to take multiple medications daily it can be all too easy to miss some. That's where Tablets App comes in handy by helping you track the medications you've taken and reminding you when you're due to take more.
Available as a free download from the App Store, Tablets App is an iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch app that can track which medication you've taken and when. That way you'll never double up on medication — a mistake that can have dire consequences. Equally, you'll never miss a medication again thanks to customizable alerts and Home screen widgets.
Those who want additional help or accountability can also share their profiles with friends and carers so they'll know which medication is being used, too. Shared profiles are backed by a secure login system and people can remove access whenever they like.
A rundown of Tablets App's main features includes:
- The most clear and simple medication reminder app on the AppStore.
- Accessibility friendly.
- Create multiple user profiles.
- Share your profile with a trusted carer, family member, or friend.
- Support for birth control & menopause cycle medication.
- Personalize reminders with a photo of your medication.
- Setup reminders to refill your medication.
- Mark medication you have taken or skipped.
- Apple Watch Notifications.
- Fitbit Notifications.
- Dark mode support.
- Custom notification sounds.
- Secure the app with Touch ID / Face ID.
- iOS 14 Widgets.
- iCloud Backup
Tablets App can be downloaded from the App Store (opens in new tab) now. It's a free download and doesn't include any ads. There is an annual in-app purchase available that unlocks some additional features including profile sharing and more.
I have to take a few medications myself and Tablets App has proven to be one of the best iPhone apps for tracking tablets that I've tried so far.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.