What you need to know
- Meshforce has released a new mesh Wi-Fi system.
- Tri-band Wi-Fi carries more devices and maintains high performance on high-traffic networks.
- The three-pack covers up to 6000 square feet.
The new, upgraded model blankets your home in Wi-Fi even better. From Meshforce's description:
- Tri-Band Powerful WiFi: Carry more devices, automatically connects to the fastest and least-crowded network, keep high performance even in high Internet traffic use case.
- Expandable WiFi, No Dead Spots: 1 Pack covers up to 2000 square feet and 3 Pack covers up to 6000 square feet; Support up to 6 mesh points to fit any homes.
- Set up in Minutes: The 'My Mesh ' App guides you through setup, simply name your network and set a password. Complete setup with a few taps in minutes.
- Manage WiFi from Anywhere: Control your home WiFi from the palm of your hand with the app, easily check WiFi status while working and traveling.
- Escort Your Smart Home: Advanced security protocol and built-in firewall, efficiently keep your personal information in private.
Additional features include:
- Parental controls
- Built-in firewall
- Guest network
- Covers at least seven rooms
- Covers at least 75 devices
- Gigabit Ethernet ports and tri-band (2.4ghz, 5ghz, and 5ghz)
Expand and improve your home's Wi-Fi signal with this new and upgraded mesh Wi-Fi system.
If you're looking for a new router, be sure to check out our list of the best Wi-Fi routers.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Karen is a contributor to iMore.com as a writer and co-host of the iMore Show. She’s been writing about Apple since 2010 with a year-long break to work at an Apple Store as a product specialist. She's also a contributor at CNET. Before joining iMore in 2018, Karen wrote for Macworld, AppAdvice, WatchAware. She’s an early adopter who used to wait in long lines on release days before pre-ordering made things much easier. Karen is also a part-time teacher and occasional movie extra. She loves to spend time with her family, travel the world, and is always looking for portable tech and accessories so she can work from anywhere.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.