What you need to know
- Monster Hunter Rise is an action-packed adventure where players take on colossal beasts.
- The game has been supported continuously since launch with new quests and content.
- The latest 3.1.0 update has gone live with new content and bug fixes.
Capcom has announced in their latest blog post that the latest update for Monster Hunter Rise, the 3.1.0 update, is now live on the Nintendo Switch. While the majority of the update is comprised of bug fixes to improve user performance, some new quests and rewards are now available.
These new event quests will be available every week and come with new rewards, such as layered armor, new gestures and sticker sets. To receive them, update your game and speak to Senri the Mailman in the Kamura Village square and select "Add-on content".
The new DLC available in the Nintendo eShop includes:
- Two Hunter voices: Kagero the Merchant and Rondline the Trader — $2.99 USD each
- Two Cohoot outfits: "Summery Sailor" and "Puffy Penguin" — $0.99 USD each
- "Kamura Village: Summer Remix" Background music — $3.99 USD
- "Floral Mask" Hunter layered armor piece — $1.49 USD
- "Floral Yukata" Hunter layered armor piece — $1.49 USD
- "Floral Sleeves" Hunter layered armor piece — $1.49 USD
- "Floral Zori" Hunter layered armor piece — $1.49 USD
- "F Floral Yukata" Palico layered armor piece — $1.99 USD
- "C Floral Yukata" Palamute layered armor piece — $1.99 USD
- "Traditional Dance" gesture set — $3.99 USD
- "Cursed Flame" face paint — $0.99 USD
- "Third Eye" face paint — $0.99 USD
- "Bob with Hairband" hairstyle — $1.49 USD
As with all previous DLC, players can save money by purchasing the Monster Hunter Rise DLC Pack 4 for $24.99.
Have you completed every quest in Monster Hunter Rise? What are your favorite multiplayer games on the Nintendo Switch? Let us know in the comments!
Rise to the top
Monster Hunter's gameplay loop is equal parts challenging and addictive. Take on quests to hunt a wide variety of amazingly designed monsters on your own or with friends as you protect the peaceful Kamura village from the impending doom that is the Rampage.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Nadine is a freelance writer for iMore with a specialty in all things Nintendo, often working on news, guides, reviews, and editorials. She's been a huge Nintendo fan ever since she got to pet her very own Nintendog, and enjoys looking at Nintendo's place in the video game industry. Writing is her passion, but she mostly does it so that she can pay off her ever-growing debt to Tom Nook. Her favorite genres are simulation games, rhythm games, visual novels, and platformers. You can find her at @stopthenadness on Twitter, where she'll more than likely be reposting cute Animal Crossing content.