What you need to know
- Mophie has a new wireless charger out that can power AirPods, iPhone, and Apple Watch at once.
Mophie today announced another wireless charger, this time one that can power iPhones, AirPods, and Apple Watches at the same time.
The snappily-named Wireless Charging Stand+ is available for $79.95 with an Apple Watch charger mount thrown in. That mount can be placed in a couple of different places around the back as well.
Wireless charging comes in the form of 15W to the stand, with iPhones in cases also fully supported. So long as they aren't too thick, of course!
- The wireless charging stand+ is compatible with Qi-enabled phones
- Engineered to safely deliver up to 15W of power to the stand
- Can charge your phone in portrait or landscape mode
- Charges through lightweight cases up to 3mm thick
- Includes an Apple Watch adapter; all you need to charge your Apple Watch is the magnetic charger
- The dark fabric finish easily fits with any décor
You can pick up the new Wireless Charging Stand+ right now (opens in new tab) for the impressive price of $79.95. It's only available in black, but it looks pretty sweet thanks to the dark fabric being used here.
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.