What you need to know
- Forgetting birthdays is never a good thing but this app helps ensure that never happens again.
- Birthday Reminder puts widgets on your Home screen so you never miss another birthday.
- Widgets can be customized so they look just the way you want them to.
Forgetting an important person's birthday is never a good look but it's something many of us manage to do over and over again. Prevent it from ever being a problem in the future with this app that puts birthday reminders right on your Home screen using widgets.
Available as a free download from the App Store, Birthday Reminder is an app that is really only there to help you create gorgeous widgets to adorn your Home screen. Once the app is installed you'll never need to worry about forgetting a birthday again — all of those important dates will be on your Home screen.
Just like all good apps, this one includes full support for VoiceOver and Dynamic Type, but there's more going on here.
- Smooth import of your contacts
- iCloud synchronization & backup
- Powerful widgets for Dark & Light Mode
- Import from different sources via csv file
- Grouping of your contacts (family, friends, ...)
- Highly customizable birthday notifications
- Templates for your birthday wishes
- Support for Siri Shortcuts
- Perfectly matched color gradients
- Full support for Voice Over and Dynamic Type
And much more!
If you download before the end of January 2022 you can also unlock the in-app purchase for free, unlocking the full power of the app in one fell swoop.
You can download Birthday Reminder from the App Store now.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.