What you need to know
- Apple is running a new Apple Pay promo with deals available on back-to-school items.
- Bed Bath & Beyond, Billabong, J. Crew, Lands' End, and Quicksilver are involved.
Apple is promoting Apple Pay with a new promotion that gives people the chance to save money when kitting themselves and their kids out for school. All people need to do is use Apple Pay at one of the selected stores to save money.
Apple often runs these promotions and this time it's the turn of Bed Bath & Beyond, Billabong, J. Crew, Lands' End, and Quicksilver to get in on the action.
As part of the promotion, customers can look forward to a range of offers including discounts.
- Bed Bath & Beyond - Get 15 percent in My Funds rewards when you shop via the company app that can be used towards a future purchase.
- Billabong - 30% off a single item when you enter promo code APPLEPAY.
- J. Crew - An extra $25 off when you spend $150 or more and enter promo code APPLEPAY.
- Lands' End - 45% off full-priced items when you use promo code APPLEPAY.
- Quiksilver - 30% off any single item when you enter promo code APPLEPAY.
All of these offers will run through August 11, 2021 and you do need to use Apple Pay when checking out to get the deal.
Looking for those back-to-school headphones? Check out our list of the best AirPods deals before you place any orders!