Nosy Crow has released their newest animated storybook, Cinderella. It's the same story that we've all grown to love, only this version allows you to add your child's picture to the magic mirror!
What a great way to add more excitement to this classic story! Growing up, I had a book that was personalized with my name and loved it, but that's nowhere near as cool as having your face included the story! I can't wait to read this to my niece - I know she'll love it.
You know the fairytale. Now experience the magic! Created in HD especially for iPad. Nosy Crow’s Cinderella app lets you play inside the story. Beautiful illustrations, exciting animation, and original music make this a picture book app at its best.
- Help Cinderella clean the kitchen.
- Stack the King’s invitations to the ball.
- Dress up the Stepsisters for the party.
- Build the magical carriage with the Fairy Godmother.
- Select the music for the Prince and Cinderella and watch them hit the dance floor! Do you want a waltz, disco or Bollywood?
- You can even choose Cinderella’s dress!
- With the front-facing camera on iPad2 you can even see yourself in the “magic mirrors” in many scenes in the story!
- Pick a reading mode: either Read to Me, Read by Myself or Read and Play.
- Choose how long text stays on the screen so beginning readers have enough time to read by themselves.
- Choose between American or British spelling styles.
- Help is embedded into the story. Characters offer hints about what to do on each page so even very young readers can participate fully.
- Tap the characters to trigger additional dialogue.
Cinderella is available on the iPad for $5.99 .
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
FAQ: TikTok & WeChat ban — why it’s happening and what it means for you
Here's everything we know about the iPhone 12 so far
Here's where to find all 120 Stars in Super Mario 64
The must have items that every first time mom needs
Having a baby is so exciting but feeling adequately prepared can be stressful. That's why we did the leg work and carefully curated the first time mom "must haves" so you can rest easy knowing you're prepped & ready to welcome your little one.