The technology that supports some of the most popular apps today is always changing, and creating a successful user interface is essential to delivering a quality user experience that creates enthusiastically loyal consumers. For your app to be successful, you need to stay ahead of the curve against a vast number of competitors.
You may have already looked into online courses for app developers, but they can be expensive and sometimes don't cover a broad enough range of topics. Right now, you can get a full suite of courses from iMore Digital Offers, and best of all you get to choose how much you pay. It's another Pay What You Want deal that features eight courses with a combined valued of nearly $400.
Beat the average price to get all 8 courses!
Featuring over 50 hours of training, the topics include:
- UI Design with Photoshop: From Beginner to Expert
- After Effects CC: Animated Infographics And Data Visualization
- Web Design: Workflow Of Modern Web Design
- Freelancing Career Guide For Designers and Developers
- Typography for Designers and Developers
- UX Design for Beginners
- UI/US and Web Design Using Adobe XD
- Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator 101
To get all eight courses, all you need to do is beat the average price (currently floating around $15), or you can make a play to beat the leader price and be entered to win an Super NES Classic. Pay less than the average price and you still get the Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator 101 course, which is valued at $50!
The choice is yours! Take a look at this great deal and decide how much you want to pay!
Become a UI/UX Master for less!