This week Mike and Dieter discuss the continuing iPhone 3G drama -- could it be that Apple plans to just sell the thing unlocked and let carriers do what they will rebate-wise via iTunes?(opens in new tab)
Mike is old: he needs glasses to read his iPhone:
- iPhone 3G: June 9th, Available on June 19th
- 3G speeds getting 3Gier, No, seriously, really fast
- Around the world, iPhone Risk. Canada too?!
- Refurbs are cheap, Casey gives us an unboxing
- iPhone vs. BB Bold
- Music companies still suck
- Installer.app updated
- WinPWN out of beta
- IntelliScreen is hawt
- 99 cent case sale still going on
- Per the comments on PDPC 18, we're sticking with Phone different podcast, although "iPhlog Different podcast" form tschertz01 is awfully tempting!
- Forum taking a bit longer than we'd hoped, but should be any day now
- Keep an eye on the iPhone Blog for an update to the Wait-a-Thon contest. I'll be announcing a SLEW of winners (haven't been picking them on a regular basis) as well as announcing the details on our iPhone 3G givewaway
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
I have an interesting article about the iPhone, here.
I really like your version of how the 3G iphone can get activated. I hope its indeed unlocked.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.