Ready for iPhone 3G yet? Mike and Dieter run down the run-up to the iPhone 3G as of our recording on Monday. Plenty to mull over -- plus your comments and forum posts!
- iPhone 3G spotted in the wild
- The line has started in NYC ...by hippies!
- iPhone 2.0
- iPhone 2.0 to sport secure erase,
- could it support mms?
- Games we like
- Rogers Craziness continues
- Final Rate Plans finally appear
- A user revolt!
- Rogers goes into PR Panic Mode
- Apple pissed and shortchanging Rogers?
- Minimum transaction at $250
- iTunes News
- Activation via special version of iTunes.
- iPhone Remote!!
- Ways to get tasks on the iPhone
- How to migrate from iPhone 2G to iPhone 3G
- How to move to iPhone for 1st time switchers
Comments from the last podcast
Just one from CrackBerry Kevin:
Forums: Rocking and Rolling
Good podcast... just making the wait until Friday that much more painful...
Although, no mention of that awesome new moderator you have in the forums! :)
Geeeez...I don't even know what to respond with. I'm dead to Mike I've been killed and I'm now a Zombie blogger uhhh... Cool! Great Podcast as always.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.