Let's Rock, iTunes 8, iPhone 2.1 update, and of course, an extended rant [ED: with some cussin', beware!] on the App Store debacle. Tune in!
(Recorded on Sept 24th, btw, so you know the rant is original)
- Apple Let’s Rock Event Live Meta-Blog
- iPod Takes Center Stage At Lame-ish “Let’s Rock” Event
- “Let’s Rock” Keynote Now Streaming via Apple.com
- iPod Touch Bluetooth Hopes Raised, Mercilessly Quashed
- TiPb GRAND PRIX: We Choose the Winner. You Win the Games!
- Documents to Go is Coming to the iPhone!
- Review: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for iPhone
- Review: Spore Origins for iPhone
- Trism Developer Clears $250K Since App Store Launch
- Power Adapter Recall
- Opera Was the Original Browser… For the iPhone?!
- Hidden “Matrix Code” on the iPhone
- Updated: Apple Patents “Today Screen” for iPhone
- NBC Comes Crawling Back to iTunes, Gets 1 Million Downloads
- Apple’s Smart Buying Process Now Live!
- UPDATED: AndroidCentral Meta Live-Blog: gPhone or iClone?
- Android vs. iPhone: The Battle for Funnerest Begins!
- Attack of the iClones: Blackberry ThunderStorm Clicktastic Edition!
Thanks to the the iPhone Blog Store for sponsoring the podcast.
Our music comes from the following sources:
- I Called You -- iPhone Remix by Pete Leidy via Sneakmove iPhone Ringtone Challenge
- Relaxation Spa Treatment by Dan the Automator via Wired 12.11: Sample the Future
- Wataridori 2 by Cornelius via Wired 12.11: Sample the Future
- DC 3000 by Thievery Corporation via Wired 12.11: Sample the Future