The new photo editing app, Photogene² for iPhone, is now available. The original Photogene was a major hit, and Omer Shoor now brings a completely redone interface and new features.
Photogene was always one of my favorite photo editing apps, so I downloaded Photogene² without giving it a second thought. I was pleasantly surprised to be immediately offered, as a valued customer of Photogene, an in-app purchase for free! The choices were Go Pro ($6), Collage Templates ($2), or More Frames ($1). I promptly selected Go Pro!
Check out the video below to see Photogene² in action!
Photogene is back with a brand new version! Loads of new features and a completely overhauled user interface.
- Full featured photo editor: crop, straighten, color adjustments (including histogram and curves), sharpen and denoise, retouch tools (dodge/burn, heal, localized effects and more).
- Export several photos at once. Photogene supports a wide selection of export destinations, including Flickr, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, FTP and e-mail.
- Full support for iPhone 4S native 8 MP resolution.
- Special effects: center focus, vignette, frames, reflection, text boxes and much more.
- Presets: large collection of predefined presets. Instantly give your photo a new look and then tweak it yourself.
- Collage maker: combine several photos into one piece of art using a variety of templates.
- Camera: use our built-in camera module to snap great photos and apply real-time effects.
- Metadata viewer: visual display of all the information stored in your photos. Including location on a map, date&time, file size, etc (IPTC editor included).
- Resize your photos as you export them. You can export edited photos at full resolution (same as the original).
- Compare edited photo vs the original at any time.
Photogene² for iPhone is on sale for $0.99 until November 17.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Let's talk aesthetic Home screens, Apple Watches, iPhone 12, and more
It's been quite a busy September. We got new Apple Watches, iOS 14 and watchOS 7, new customization trends, and so much more. Let's dive in!
FAQ: TikTok & WeChat ban — why it’s happening and what it means for you
Are TikTok and WeChat really being banned? When does all of this take effect? Will I still be able to use these apps? All this and more answered in our FAQ regarding the latest U.S. orders.
Here's everything we know about the iPhone 12 so far
With the iPhone 12 reportedly just weeks away, here's everything we currently know about Apple's next flagship lineup!
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.