The new photo editing app, Photogene² for iPhone, is now available. The original Photogene was a major hit, and Omer Shoor now brings a completely redone interface and new features.
Photogene was always one of my favorite photo editing apps, so I downloaded Photogene² without giving it a second thought. I was pleasantly surprised to be immediately offered, as a valued customer of Photogene, an in-app purchase for free! The choices were Go Pro ($6), Collage Templates ($2), or More Frames ($1). I promptly selected Go Pro!
Check out the video below to see Photogene² in action!
Photogene is back with a brand new version! Loads of new features and a completely overhauled user interface.
- Full featured photo editor: crop, straighten, color adjustments (including histogram and curves), sharpen and denoise, retouch tools (dodge/burn, heal, localized effects and more).
- Export several photos at once. Photogene supports a wide selection of export destinations, including Flickr, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, FTP and e-mail.
- Full support for iPhone 4S native 8 MP resolution.
- Special effects: center focus, vignette, frames, reflection, text boxes and much more.
- Presets: large collection of predefined presets. Instantly give your photo a new look and then tweak it yourself.
- Collage maker: combine several photos into one piece of art using a variety of templates.
- Camera: use our built-in camera module to snap great photos and apply real-time effects.
- Metadata viewer: visual display of all the information stored in your photos. Including location on a map, date&time, file size, etc (IPTC editor included).
- Resize your photos as you export them. You can export edited photos at full resolution (same as the original).
- Compare edited photo vs the original at any time.
Photogene² for iPhone is on sale for $0.99 until November 17.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.