Plants vs Zombies 2 has just gotten a decent looking update that Popcap promises has "loads of cool stuff" in it, and they're possibly right. Upgrades to the map to make progressing through the game quicker and easier is just the start:
- Big changes. We've upgraded the map to make game progression quicker and easier.
- It's simpler to know how much you've done, where you're going, and what loot you'll get along the way.
- Play all-new Piñata Party levels to win cool prizes.
- You can invite your friends and send ‘em gifts.
- Use the Turbo button to speed up your planting – and speed up the zombies.
- Be warned: when we were upgrading the map, somebody let in the Gargantuars.
A new enemy and new levels is sure to preserve the life of an already popular mobile game, and it seems that our buddies on other platforms aren't being left out either. Grab it in the App Store now and get planting! And if you need a little help, be sure to check out our top 10 tips guide at the link below.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple picks up an Engineering Emmy Award for its Apple ProRes video codec
Apple has picked up an Emmy Award, but it's nothing to do with Apple TV+.
Apple One is now available – here's how to get it
Apple One is finally here and now is your chance to save some money on all the individual Apple subscriptions you're already paying for.
iPhone 12 Pro review: Flat-out incredible
The iPhone 12 Pro may not stand head and shoulders above the iPhone 12 like the 11 Pro did over the 11, but this is still Apple's most well-rounded phone. Even though it's flat.
What are the best tablet stands to use with your Nintendo Switch?
Looking for the right tablet stand for your Nintendo Switch? We've got all of the information right here.