What you need to know
- Apple has launched its latest Apple Pay promotion.
- The promo offers savings at a number of retailers to celebrate the summer.
Apple has launched its latest Apple Pay promotion to help Apple Pay users grab some savings over the summer.
The company has announced a number of special offers across a number of retailers. The offers will be available starting today and run through the end of the day on July 1.
In order to get the offers, you will need to use the code APPLEPAY at checkout. Some of the brands offering a discount include Fanatics, RayBan, and Tommy Hilfiger:
- Fanatics: $15 off when you spend $100 or more on select items and use promo code APPLEPAY
- RayBan: 35% off any Custom Lab order with promo code APPLEPAY
- Reef: 20% off sandals, shoes, and apparel with promo code APPLEPAY
- Roxy: 30% off a single item with promo code APPLEPAY
- RVCA: 30% off a single item with promo code APPLEPAY
- Spin: $5 off your ride with promo code APPLEPAY
- Tommy Hilfiger: 30% off when you spend $100 or more and use promo code APPLEPAY
Apple says that the offer should be good on the retailer's website or in their app (if they have one). The offers are currently only good to customers in the United States.
If you've been wanting to pick up some summer clothes, it appears that Apple Pay has your back.
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.