- Periscope (opens in new tab) - App of the Year
- Workflow (opens in new tab) - Most Innovative
- Lara Croft Go (opens in new tab) - Game of the Year
- Heads Up! (opens in new tab) - Top Paid App
- Trivia Crack (opens in new tab) - Top Free App
- The Robot Factory by Tinybop (opens in new tab) - App of the Year
- LiquidText PDF and Document Reader (opens in new tab) - Most Innovative
- Prune (opens in new tab) - Game of the Year
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition (opens in new tab) - Top Paid App
- Crossy Road (opens in new tab) - Top Free App
- Affinity Photo (opens in new tab) - App of the Year
- Pillars of Eternity (opens in new tab) - Game of the Year
- PDF Expert (opens in new tab) - App Runner-Up
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (opens in new tab) - Game Runner-Up
- HBO Now - App of the Year
- Rayman Adventures - Game of the Year
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
Is Workflow really a 2015 app? feels like I've been using it forever. I suppose it doesn't have to be released in 2015.
There’s this awesome app called GrabPoints. In a nutshell they pay you for trying out new apps and answering a couple of surveys. I love using it because they are always active on social media giving out points and the rewards are always fair. Like just for signing up you already get $1 then if you use a friend’s invite code you get 500 PTS and easy AND your friend gets points in return too! See even simply inviting people earns you money. If you ever happen to try GRABPOINTS please use my invite code: S6FMAC Hope this helps!
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.