What you need to know
- If you're buying an iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro Max it deserves to be protected.
- There are tons of cases on the market and you can pick any.
- But you want to pick this $3,299 GRAY ALTER EGO case, don't you?
OK, so Apple just made its iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro available for pre-order. But you already have one of those crazy Caviar iPhone 12 Pro handsets coming because of course you do. But what case do you put something like that into? This $3,299.00 GRAY ALTER EGO case, of course.
Limited to 500 units worldwide and made from "Aerospace Grade Titanium," this is one interesting case to look at. If you can even call it a case. Because it's more of a frame. An exoskeleton, maybe. Whatever it is, its going to cost you a fortune. But you still want it, don't you? I know I do, even though I can't imagine holding this thing is a fun experience.
Here's the spec rundown for anyone capable of taking their eyes off the images.
- Limited to 500 Pieces Worldwide
- Case CNC Machined from Aerospace Grade Titanium – 6Al4V
- Individually Flame Torched Aurora Coating
- Mechanically Textured Surface Finish
- Comes with 1 Black Silicone Housing
Want to know "the inspiration" for making the iPhone case equivalent of scaffolding? Of course you do. Again, I know I do!
Others will stare. Make it worth their while.
The ALTER EGO® was inspired by you. You, the rebel who refuses to blend into the background, instead choosing to raise the bar everyday. Radically transforming the iPhone, the ALTER EGO® turns your phone into a spectacular object of power, a show-stopper in your hands. Hide and seek is no longer an option.
Because if everything that you do is special, why should your phone look ordinary?
Well. Since you put it like that...
I am, of course, being unfair. This is the most costly ALTER EGO case GRAY makes. The company knows that some people might not want to spend quite so much. So there are cheaper versions. And they cost $1,399. A bargain, I'm sure you'll agree.
So, now you've seen these things there's only one logical question – which color are you buying?