TiPb's 3 Chances to Win a 32GB iPhone 3G S -- Enter Now!
This week, Apple introduces the all-new iPhone 3G S, which means TiPb just got handed a great excuse to give one away! (Actually a gift certificate, see them details below).
And you? You've also just gotten three chances to win it over the next three days!
Tuesday's Chance to Win a 32GB iPhone 3G S
For today's chance, head on over to Twitter and help us let everyone know about the contest. Simply include @theiphoneblog and in your tweet (that's how we'll track you), and ask your friends and followers to pass along the good news, and you'll get one entry in the contest. Here're some examples:
- Want to win a 32GB iPhone 3G S from @theiphoneblog? Re-tweet this and check out http://bit.ly/G16Qt
- Zoinks! RT Now! @theiphoneblog is totally giving away a 32GB iPhone 3G S! http://bit.ly/G16Qt
You get the idea. No get thee to tweeting!
Give-away details after the break...
- Grand prize is one (1) $399 US Apple Store gift certificate.
- Only one entry per twitter user (no spamming please)
- Only three entries total per person (one for each chance, one new chance each day)
- Contest starts now and ends Thursday, June 18 at 11:59pm
- Not open to Smartphone Experts employees or contractors
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.