What you need to know
- Vivaldi now supports Apple silicon and the M1 chip.
- That means browsing that was twice as fast as before.
In a press release the company stated:
Vivaldi has also made some big speed improvements across the board, saying the window in Vivaldi 3.7 will open 26% faster than previous versions, as well as browser tabs that open twice as fast. There are also some new features:
- Periodic Reload in Web Panels will let websites reload at regular intervals
- You can now declutter a tab bar with two clicks to create a stack of tabs
- Configurable Web Page Menus will let you edit the context menu you open on any web page
- A new change to searching in Quick Commands makes searching more convenient.
You can download Vivaldi from Vivaldi.com now
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Stephen Warwick has written about Apple for five years at iMore and previously elsewhere. He covers all of iMore's latest breaking news regarding all of Apple's products and services, both hardware and software. Stephen has interviewed industry experts in a range of fields including finance, litigation, security, and more. He also specializes in curating and reviewing audio hardware and has experience beyond journalism in sound engineering, production, and design.
Before becoming a writer Stephen studied Ancient History at University and also worked at Apple for more than two years. Stephen is also a host on the iMore show, a weekly podcast recorded live that discusses the latest in breaking Apple news, as well as featuring fun trivia about all things Apple. Follow him on Twitter @stephenwarwick9