This week in the App Store, we start with exercise tracking app Record by Under Armour, which recently received a major update, including with an all-new Apple Watch app. To get the most out of your selfies, check out Microsoft Selfie. If you need a little extra help with your laundry, check out Laundry Day, which tells you how to watch a particular clothing item based on its tag symbols. Finally, FreshBooks Cloud Accounting has received a major update, including a complete interface redesign.
- Record - Free - Download Now
- Microsoft Selfie - Free - Download Now
- Laundry Day - $0.99 - Download Now
- FreshBooks Cloud Accounting - Free - Download Now
In games, we start with BattleHand, a new action-RPG. Surfingers is a new "endless surfer" that challenges you to surf as long as you can. We've also got the latest installment in the Candy Crush family, Candy Crush Jelly Saga. Finally, go on another brick-laden adventure with Lego Nexo Knights: Merlock 2.0.
- BattleHand - Free - Download Now
- Surfingers - Free - Download Now
- Cand Crush Jelly Saga - Free - Download Now
- Lego Nexo Knights: Merlock 2.0 - Free - Download Now
This week's app collection is focused on dating. There are apps for meeting someone, like Tinder, Glimpse, and OkCupid. When it comes to the actual date itself, use OpenTable to book a table, book movie tickets with Fandango, or shake things up with Thrillist. For couples looking for a new way to communicate, try couple-oriented chat apps like Avocado or Between.
- Tinder - Free - Download Now
- Glimpse - Free - Download Now
- OpenTable - Free - Download Now
- Thrillist - Free - Download Now
- Avocado - Free - Download Now
- Between - Free - Download Now
Check back next week for more new apps and games from the App Store, and remember to check out this week's Free App of the Week.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.