Saver ~ Control your Expenses is an iPhone app that helps you keep track of your spending. You can choose from 15 different categories for your purchases and view charts that break down where your money is going.
Saver has always grabbed my attention because of it's simple, elegant, and beautiful interface. It does a great job of improving upon the daunting task of expense tracking.
Designed with simplicity and usability, Saver holds all expenses in one place, allowing you to keep track of your budget with ease. You don’t need to be a finance guru, just set the budget, start tracking, and you will always know where your money goes.
- Beautifully designed, intuitive user interface
- Make entries on the go with big, easily-accessible buttons and fields
- Choose from 15 most useful categories
- Specify your entries by using built-in or custom tags. Attach notes and photos
- View, edit, and search with ease. Search results can be filtered and sorted
- Check detailed spending history per week, month, or entire year
- Visualize your expenses via beautiful graph-report
- Select or change dates easily, using full-screen calendar
- "Backup and restore" protects you from data loss
- World currencies. See the full list on our website
- Works as standalone app. No pricy desktop software required
- High-resolution graphics. iOS4 and Retina display friendly
- Passcode protection for your privacy
The developer, Alex Solonsky, has graciously given us six promo codes to give away to our readers! For a chance to win, just leave a comment below!
Saver is available on the iPhone for $2.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.