Contacts Journal for iPhone and iPad updated [giveaway]
Contacts Journal for iPhone and Contacts Journal HD for iPad have updated with calendar integration and new badges. This Contacts Relationship Management (CRM) app is like having a diary and to-do list for each of your contacts, all in one app.
- Log all your interactions with your contacts; review them to prepare for the next meeting
- Add To-Dos for your contacts to remind yourself of important upcoming events and follow-up steps
- To-Dos support adding local alarms, repeating events, and adding to your iPhone Calendar
- View all your Logs and To-Dos across all contacts, sorted by date
- Export your data for reporting by AirPrint, email, CSV or even to your iPhone Contact notes field
- Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app, and
- Save to DropBox from one device, and Fetch from DropBox on another, to easily transfer data
The update features are:
- Calendar integration! Now you can add your To-Do item to your iPhone / iPad calendar!
- Icon badges! See a count of your To-Do items right on the icon, on your home-screen.
- Contact badges! See a count for the number of Logs and To-Dos attached to your contact. Great for quickly browsing through your list to see who you have already entered information for, and who you haven't.
- Badges on the More tab-bar for unsaved DropBox changes. This will help remind you to save your changes to DropBox frequently.
The good folks at zaal have given us a few promo codes to give away to you, our awesome readers! For a chance to win, let us know how many contacts you have and which version you prefer: Contacts Journal or Contacts Journal HD.
If you pick this one up, let us know what you think! Screenshots after the break.
UPDATE: Congrats to winners Josh Kelly, Dpolleta, rclifestyle, Miltglyn, Hancheta, BigDog353, Mike Presley, Kyle & Melissa de H Wirth, and Wolff Craig. Enjoy!
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]