Getting the "iCloud Music Library Can't be Enabled" error? You're not alone.
This error usually happens when Apple's servers are being slammed; patience and persistence wins out. Here's how we got iCloud Music Library to work.
How to enable iCloud Music Library on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch Settings from the Home screen.
- Tap Music (note, the icon has changed colors).
- Toggle iCloud Music Library to On.
- Choose if you want to Replace or Merge your library. (I ultimately chose Merge when it worked).
- If you get the error again, dismiss it.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until it works.
You may have to wait a while and repeat, in case the servers are really getting slammed.
Did this fix your problem? Let me know if it works for you!