How to view your saved passwords and credit card numbers with iCloud Keychain
iCloud Keychain will generate and store all your Safari-based passwords and autofill them for you where and as needed. However, there may be times when a website doesn't allow autofill (for example, at public terminals or shared computers), or you want to use a password outside Safari (for example, in another app), and then you'll need to find it, copy it, and paste it in manually. Luckily, you can do just that if you know where to look!
How to manually view saved passwords and credit card numbers with iCloud Keychain
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Safari.
- Tap on Passwords & AutoFill under the General section.
- Tap on either Saved Passwords or Saved Credit Cards.
- Enter your 4-digit passcode if you are prompted to do so.
- In this list, find the login you'd like to view the password for and tap on it.
- Here you can see the login credentials for that specific account.
That's all there is to it. Note that the list in Saved Passwords can become quite long if you save a lot of passwords. Hopefully Apple will add a search feature in a future version of iOS.
How to get more help with iCloud Keychain
- How to enable (or disable) iCloud Keychain on iPhone and iPad
- How to generate a password with iCloud Keychain on iPhone and iPad
- How to access and view passwords and credit cards stored in iCloud Keychain
- How to delete saved passwords from iCloud Keychain for iPhone and iPad
- How to manually add your credit card information to iCloud Keychain
- How to stop Safari from storing or autofilling passwords and credit cards from iCloud Keychain
- Forgot your iCloud Keychain security code? Here's how to change it!
- How to generate a password with iCloud Keychain in OS X
- How to manually add or remove credit cards with iCloud Keychain for OS X