How to download a book to your iPhone or iPad with iBooks
iBooks is a great way to download not only PDF files for safe keeping, but an even better way to download books. After all, that's what it was made for. The iBookstore has a vast collection of every kind of book you could possibly think of. Whether you're new to iOS in general or have never used iBooks until now, here's how to get started with download books on your iPhone or iPad.
First you'll need to download iBooks if you don't already have it installed on your iPhone or iPad. It's a free download from the App Store.
- Free - Download Now
- Now launch the iBooks app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Store button in the upper right hand corner.
- You can now either search for a specific title under the Search tab or browse any other tab to find a book that interests you. Once you find one, just tap on the price.
- You will notice the text now changes to Buy Book. Tap on it one more time.
- You'll now be asked to enter your iTunes username and password to confirm your purchase.
That's all there is to it. Your chosen book will begin downloading to iBooks where you can enjoy it.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!