How to manually add your credit card information to iCloud Keychain on iPhone and iPad
iCloud Keychain lets you easily store not only your passwords, but your credit card information as well. Any time you pay with a card in Safari, iCloud Keychain will offer to save it for you. However, you can also add cards to iCloud Keychain any time you wish. That way, you can do it when it's most convenient, and avoid having to run for your wallet when it's not. If an ounce of prevention now saving you a pound of effort later sounds good, here's how to do it!
How to manually save your credit cards to iCloud Keychain on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Safari
- Tap on Passwords & AutoFill under the General section.
- Enter your passcode when asked.
- Tap on Saved Credit Cards.
- Tap on Add Credit Card.
- Enter the credit card information and then tap Done in the upper right hand corner. Alternately you can even use the camera to capture card info faster if you'd like and then just verify everything is correct.
iCloud Keychain will now remember that card and sync it across any device that's running iOS 7 or higher and OS X Mavericks and higher.
How to get more help with iCloud Keychain
- How to enable (or disable) iCloud Keychain on iPhone and iPad
- How to generate a password with iCloud Keychain on iPhone and iPad
- How to access and view passwords and credit cards stored in iCloud Keychain
- How to delete saved passwords from iCloud Keychain for iPhone and iPad
- How to manually add your credit card information to iCloud Keychain
- How to stop Safari from storing or autofilling passwords and credit cards from iCloud Keychain
- Forgot your iCloud Keychain security code? Here's how to change it!
- How to generate a password with iCloud Keychain in OS X
- How to manually add or remove credit cards with iCloud Keychain for OS X