How to manually add your credit card information to iCloud Keychain for iOS 7
iCloud Keychain lets you easily store not only your passwords, but your credit card information as well. Any time you pay with a card in Safari, iCloud Keychain will offer to save it for you. However, you can also add cards to iCloud Keychain any time you wish. That way, you can do it when it's most convenient, and avoid having to run for your wallet when it's not. If an ounce of prevention now saving you a pound of effort later sounds good, here's how to do it!
How to manually save your credit cards to iCloud Keychain on iOS 7
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on Safari.
- Under the first section labeled General, tap on Passwords & AutoFill.
- At the very bottom, make sure the Credit Cards option is turned to On and then tap on Saved Credit Cards directly beneath it.
- Now tap on Add Credit Card.
- Enter the credit card information and then tap Done in the upper right hand corner.
iCloud Keychain will now remember that card and sync it across all your iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks compatible devices.
How to get more help with iCloud Keychain
If you have specific questions about iOS 7 or OS X Mavericks in general, check out our iOS 7 help and discussion forum or OS X Mavericks help and discussion forum. For more on Safari in specific, check out our ultimate guide:
- How to enable (or disable) iCloud Keychain on iOS 7
- How to generate a password with iCloud Keychain on iOS 7
- How to access and view your iCloud Keychain passwords on iOS 7
- How to force websites to save passwords to iCloud Keychain on iOS 7
- How to delete saved passwords from iCloud Keychain in iOS 7
- How to force websites to save passwords to iCloud Keychain in OS X Mavericks
- How to manually add your credit card to iCloud Keychain for OS X Mavericks