How to re-download purchased music, movies, and TV shows with iTunes in the Cloud
Not only can you re-download apps that you've previously purchased, but thanks to iTunes in the Cloud, you can also re-download any music, movies, or tv shows that you've purchased. Whether you accidentally deleted something or want to download something to your iPad that you purchased on your iPhone, you can easily do so in just a few taps.
How to download previously purchased iTunes content on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the iTunes app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the More tab in the bottom navigation.
- Tap on Purchased.
- Tap on either Music, Movies, or TV Shows.
- Tap on Not on This iPhone at the top — this sorts only the content that you don't currently have installed.
- Tap on the show, song, album, or movie title that you'd like to download.
- Tap on the cloud icon to being your download.
That's all there is to it. Since movies and tv shows can be rather large, especially when in HD format, we would highly suggest being on a wifi network when downloading large files, especially if you don't have an unlimited data plan.