A reset, restart, or reboot — whatever you want to call it — is sometimes the best way fix a problem, even on the Apple Watch.
It could be unusual battery drain, it could be erratic performance, it could just be your need for a fresh start. Whatever the reason, just like an iPhone or iPad, the Apple Watch can be easily turned off and turned back on again, or even reset/rebooted if you need to. Yes, that means the oldest trick in troubleshooting works even with the most modern gadget on the market, your Apple Watch
How to power off your Apple Watch
- Press and hold down the side button until the shut down screen appears.
- Tap to confirm the shutdown
- Press and hold down the side button until the startup screen appears.
How to reboot your Apple Watch
- Press an hold the Digital Crown and Side button at the same time.
- Release after about 10 seconds.