How to rotate photos on your iPhone or iPad
The Photos app lets you do all sorts of basic, useful things with the pictures on your iPhone and iPad, including rotating them 90 degrees at a time. It's especially useful when the Camera app misbehaves and one of your photos ends up coming out sideways, but it can also be a fun way to turn things around, and even upside down. Best of all, the built-in Photos app makes it easy to do!
How to rotate photos using the Photos app for iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the photo that you'd like to rotate and tap on it to open it.
- Tap on the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap on the rotation button in the bottom navigation and keep tapping until the photo is rotated the way you'd like.
- Tap Save in the upper right hand corner.
Give it a try with some problem photos of your own and let me know in the comments how it worked!