Snapchat is fun, fast, and super-popular, but it's not for everyone all the time. And that's okay.
Snapchat can be really fun for sending quick snaps to your friends or looking at specialty content. But it's not for everyone.
If you made a Snapchat account and you've decided that you're done, you can permanently delete your account in just a few easy steps using a web browser. (Sadly, you can't delete your account right from the Snapchat app for iPhone.) Deleting your account ensures that you'll no longer be able to see or receive any new snaps from fellow Snapchat users.
How to permanently delete your Snapchat account
- Go to https://support.snapchat.com/delete-account in any web browser. You can even use Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Enter your Snapchat username and password.
- Check the box confirming you aren't a robot.
- Click on Submit.
- Re-enter your password on the next page
- Click on Delete My Account.
Just remember that once you delete your account, there's no going back. If you want to make sure it's really deleted, just attempt to log in using your old credentials. If it's gone, there'll be no way to log back in.