Phone different Podcast Episode 34
Rene and Chad fill in for Dieter and Mike this week, covering Mobile World Congress, the latest with Google and GPS, more MobileMe, Jailbreaking illegal, and the rest of the news. Listen in!
- Dieter's at Mobile World Congress, and so is Turn by Turn GPS, and so is Flash "Full" but iPhone Safari already supports CSS animation
- iPhone going multi-core, AT&T Going 4G/LTE, Chargers going Universal (should Apple Ditch the Dock?)
- Next Gen iPhone Rumors: Could matte black be the new back? Push Notification waiting on Snow Leopard Server? Or will it multitask?
- iPhone update: 2 tiny little MicroCell (Femtocell) PNGs
- Apple owns 51% of the mobile web and boast 20,000 Apps in 7 months
- Google-palooza: Offline GMail Proof-of-Concept, Edit Google Docs spreadsheets, optimized Google Books and Gmail Tasks, Latitude later but Google (Active)Sync now!
- Amazon Making Kindle App for iPhone?
- Apple Brass Says: iPhone growing, no iPhone Nano, no iPhone Slider, what about re-releasing the iPhone 2G? And Jailbreaking should not have a DMCA exemption
- MobileMe adds Large File Sharing and improves Outlook Sync but what else do you want to see in MobileMe 2.0?
- Mighty Marvel Motion Comics coming to iTunes!
Chad loves the Case-Mate Dockster Leather Case for iPhone 3G
Thanks to the the iPhone Blog Store for sponsoring the podcast.
Our music comes from the following sources:
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!