Plants vs Zombies 2 has just gotten a decent looking update that Popcap promises has "loads of cool stuff" in it, and they're possibly right. Upgrades to the map to make progressing through the game quicker and easier is just the start:
- Big changes. We've upgraded the map to make game progression quicker and easier.
- It's simpler to know how much you've done, where you're going, and what loot you'll get along the way.
- Play all-new Piñata Party levels to win cool prizes.
- You can invite your friends and send ‘em gifts.
- Use the Turbo button to speed up your planting – and speed up the zombies.
- Be warned: when we were upgrading the map, somebody let in the Gargantuars.
A new enemy and new levels is sure to preserve the life of an already popular mobile game, and it seems that our buddies on other platforms aren't being left out either. Grab it in the App Store now and get planting! And if you need a little help, be sure to check out our top 10 tips guide at the link below.