Scooby-Doo has eventually infiltrated the iPad and what better timing than just before Halloween. The new app titled “The Haunted Halloween: A Scooby-Doo You Play Too Book is a mixture of interactive book and puzzle games all based around this spooky time of the year.
It’s Halloween in Coolsville and Scooby and the gang are invited to a Halloween party! Only Scooby and Shaggy find themselves in a real haunted house! They need your help to find all the hidden Zoinks Points and solve the Haunted Halloween Party puzzles!
- Word highlighting for younger readers.
- Read along with professional narration.
- Record your voice reading the story, or have your child record theirs.
- Customize your experience: Text display, audio, and autoplay mode can be turned on and off.
- Easily jump to your favorite page or activity with the visual index.
- Personalize Your App! iPad 2 users can use the camera to take a photo with Scooby-Doo. iPad 1 users can import a picture from Photos.
- Collect Zoinks Points! Throughout the story, look for opportunities to earn Zoinks Points. Write down your code and enter it on zoinkspoints.com to get free exclusive Scooby games, videos, downloads and more!
- Interactive Animations: Tap mysterious hot spots for spooky surprises.
- Sticker Fun: Choose a background and use digital Scooby-Doo stickers to create your own Scooby-Doo scene. Use multitouch to spin, shrink, and grow the characters! Save to Photos to share with friends.
- Puzzles: Tap the puzzle icons and turn pages into jigsaws to solve.
- Coloring: Choose from multiple pages and get creative with the Scooby-Doo palette. Save to Photos to share with friends.
It doesn't mention it in the game features but I really hope there is a mini game that lets you help Velma find her glasses; I have always wanted to do that!
The Haunted Halloween: A Scooby-Doo You Play Too Book is iPad only and costs $0.99 for a limited time only. If you want to pick this up, don't leave it too late or it may go up in price!
Have an app you’d love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we’ll take a look.
[gallery link="file" order="DESC" orderby="title"]