TiPb Give Away: PCalc Wants Your Input -- Has 30 Promo Codes to Prove It!
PCalc [$9.99 - iTunes link] has 30 promo codes to give away to TiPb readers willing to help them out with a little survey. Here's the thing: since "free apps no longer have to stay free", and in-app purchases are now available to everyone, they're interested in knowing just which in-app purchasable features interest YOU.
Ready? Here's what you need to do:
- Download the free version of PCalc Lite [iTunes link]
- Try it.
- Rank the following features from the full version that you'd like to see made available as in-app purchases, in order of preference:
- More keyboard layouts with additional functions aimed at engineers and programmers.
- More themes, digit styles, and key click sounds.
- More unit conversions and constants.
- A virtual paper tape and display of memory registers.
- More advanced settings for controlling things like number of decimal places shown, thousands separators.
- Hex / octal / binary mode.
- Multi-line display and multiple memory support.
- A coupon code to save $9 on PCalc for Mac OS X.
- Suggest one cool new calculating feature they've inexplicably forgotten to include so far (real or fantastic).
- Email your feature ranking and new feature suggestion to survey[at]dragthing[dot]com
- Best suggestions received in the next 24 hours will get a promo code for the full version of PCalc in return. (US App Store only -- Apple's rules, not ours.)
Here's what a sample entry would look like:
Got it? Good. Go get it and get to it!