Adobe has released their photo management and editing app Adobe Carousel, today. With Adobe Carousel, you can keep an updated photo library on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. It even comes with some basic editing tools to help improve the look of your images.
One of the other big features of Adobe Carousel is the ability to create a family photo library for sharing photos with family so that they can contribute their own photos and vote on favorites.
After the 30 day free trial, Adobe Carousel requires a paid subscription for $9.99/month or $99.99/year. However, Adobe is currently offering a special for $5.99/month or $59.99/year.
Adobe® Carousel is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac—no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles. Enjoy your photos anywhere you are, and make them look terrific using the same powerful photo-processing technology that's used in Adobe Photoshop® Lightroom®, so you get the finest photo-editing results delivered consistently no matter what type of device you are using. Create the ultimate family photo hub by sharing a photo library with family members to contribute shots and weigh in on favorites.
- Don’t sweat storage limits or suffer syncing—just enjoy the freedom to browse your entire photo library or show off any shot on any device you have handy. Simply add photos to your Adobe Carousel photo library on your iPad, iPhone, or Mac, and you’ll instantly have access to them in Adobe Carousel on your other iPad, iPhone, and Mac devices.
- Easily crop, rotate, adjust exposure, and make other corrections, or lend your photos serious style with unique Looks. Experiment with wild abandon knowing Adobe Carousel always preserves your original photo.
- Create a family photo library without the hassle of sending emails, handing off drives, and trying to figure out which photos to touch up or use in special projects. Simply invite family members to add photos to your library via their own Adobe Carousel apps, and let them flag their favorites so everyone can quickly find the best-loved shots.
- Use familiar multitouch gestures to easily explore tens of thousands of photos or quickly find and fill the screen with one great shot.
- Simplify your life. A subscription lets you use Adobe Carousel on all iPad, iPhone, and Mac, and you can accomplish the same tasks in virtually the same ways on every iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
- Share those moments that matter by sending your photos straight from Adobe Carousel to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
- Snap new photos right from Adobe Carousel on your iPhone or iPad, and they’ll instantly appear in your photo library on all your devices. No manual importing required!
- Take advantage of WiFi and 3G technologies to use Adobe Carousel anywhere you want.
- Export photos from Adobe Carousel to your hard drive so you can use other apps and services to create your own photo books, calendars, and keepsakes.
- Import, edit, and share all your JPEGs, the most common file format for photos.
Adobe Carousel is available on the iPhone, iPad, and Mac for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
People are already selling iPhones with Fortnite installed for huge sums
A surprising underground market has popped up now that Apple isn't letting us install Fortnite on iPhones.
'Ted Lasso' and 'Boys State' arrive on Apple TV+
A new comedy series, 'Ted Lasso', and political documentary 'Boys State' are now available on Apple TV+.
We review Simplicity Teas Subscription Box, tea with intentions
Simplicity Teas are delicious organic teas with intentions for healthier living. You can choose from two different subscription box sizes, depending on how much tea you drink.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.