iPhoneography has become increasingly popular over the last couple of years, and with the introduction of the iPhone X, it seems like more and more people are ditching their DSLRs for their phones.
Apple has released a series of brand new educational videos that aim to help people shoot like a true photography master with their iPhone!
The videos include a large variety of content for the iPhone X...
- How to shoot slo-mo on iPhone X
- How to shoot using backlight on iPhone X
- How to shoot Burst mode on iPhone X
- How to shoot with Pano on iPhone X
- How to shoot a Portrait selfie on iPhone X
- How to edit a Portrait Selfie on iPhone X
… and a ton of other mobile photography and videography tutorials for other photography techniques.
- How to create a bouncing Live Photo
- How to shoot in black and white
- How to adjust slo-mo timing
- How to shoot an overhead
- How to experiment with framing
- How to experiment with color
- How to compose with telephoto camera
- How to shoot with Portrait Lighting
- How to edit Portrait Lighting effects
- How to shoot a close-up
- How to shoot a vertical Pano
- How to shoot without a flash
- How to shoot action
- How to shoot a selfie with the timer
- How to capture a unique angle
- How to shoot with zoom
- How to shoot stills while filming
- How to shoot with street light
- How to shoot a bold and simple image
- How to shoot during golden hour
- How to shoot a one-handed selfie
- How to shoot a sunset silhouette
- How to capture an intimate moment
- How to shoot a great portrait
- How to shoot a group portrait
- How to shoot a horizon
- How to shoot a backlit subject
You can make the beautiful game even more beautiful. Just follow these tips and techniques to take your photos and videos to the next level. (Apple#mn_e)
Are you excited to start shooting?
Which of of these videos will you be sure to check out? Is there a particular technique that Apple should include in this new series of videos?
Let us know what you think in the comments down below!
- How the iPhone X camera and Slow Sync Flash work
- How to use Portrait Lighting
- Camera tests: TrueDepth Portrait vs Rear Portrait
- Tips for shooting great Stage Light Portraits
- Ten tips for taking great iPhone photos
- Camera app: The ultimate guide
- Photos: The ultimate guide
- Best manual camera apps that shoot RAW for iPhone
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Cast and crew of 'Greyhound' take viewers behind the scenes in new clip
Tom Hanks, as well as the cast and crew of 'Greyhound', talk about the film and how nail-biting the Battle of the Atlantic really was.
C.J.'s next Fishing Tourney will be in July
There are four Fishing Tourneys each year in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Here's when they are and what the rules are for participating.
Review: Get a taste of India with VAHDAM Teas Subscription Box
VAHDAM bypasses the middlemen to bring you Indian teas fresh from the farm. Try five exotic loose-leaf teas each month in the VAHDAM Teas Subscription Box.
Got print-worthy graduation photos? Print them up with these services!
You've taken some fantastic photos of your graduate you'd like to print up or make into graduation announcements or gifts. We've got you covered.